Medical Board of California Announcement:
Certain Licensing Documents Must be Submitted Online Starting January 1, 2024
The Direct Online Certification Submission (DOCS) service is a secure, fast, and reliable online document delivery system that allows medical schools and postgraduate training programs to submit certain primary-source licensing documents to the Board.
Effective January 1, 2024, the Board will only accept the following documents through DOCS for an open application, or through any of the other Board-accepted third party services identified on the Board’s website.
• Certificate of Medical Education (Form MED)
• Official Transcript
• Official English Translation of Transcript
• Postgraduate Training License Enrollment Form (Form EF)
• Certificate of Completion of ACGME/RCPSC/CFPC Postgraduate Training (Form PTA-B)
• Certificate of Completion of CODA Postgraduate Training (Form CODA1-CODA2)
• Current Postgraduate Training Verification (Form CTV)
• Explanation to Application Question (Form EXP)
The Board will not accept these documents if submitted by mail, which will delay the processing of the license application. The DOCS registration form is available on the Board’s website. DOCS registration forms and questions about registering may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.