Exhibit and Support Opportunities at the CSAM 2022 State of the Art Addiction Medicine Conference
» About the California Society of Addiction Medicine (CSAM)
CSAM is the largest state chapter of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM). With over 700 members in California, the Society’s mission is to advance the ethical and compassionate treatment of addiction through physician-led education of health professionals, patients, and the public. The Society promotes practice, research, prevention, and implementation of evidence-based treatment and sound drug policy. We advocate for our patients, their families, and other support systems at all stages of care.
» Why Exhibit at CSAM?
- Connect with physicians, psychologists, therapists, nurses, and addiction counselors,
- who are involved in the treatment of patients with or at risk of substance use disorders
- Position your brand among attendees and competitors
- Meet with existing customers as well as potential customers
- Launch new products and services or announce cutting-edge developments
- Support the advancement and treatment of substance use disorders
» Who Attends CSAM?
CSAM draws approximately 600-700 physicians in the field of Addiction Medicine, including Primary Care, Psychiatry, Psychology, physician assistants, and other specialty clinicians as well as trainees (fellows, residents and medical students). Many are national Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and many CSAM leaders are active ASAM Leaders.
The full prospectus includes all exhibit and support opportunities available, well as the floor plan, rules & regulations and the application to participate.
» Hotel Information
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina is the host hotel for CSAM’s State of the Art Addiction Medicine Conference. A room block has been secured at the discounted room rate of $219 per night. Please see our detailed Hotel Information HERE, including online reservations.
Contact Felicia Price at email@example.com or 415-764-4855.